Create a template
- Go to the Administration backend and click “Saved templates” below the Templates menu item.
- Click the “Add new” button besides the “Saved Templates” title at the top of the page
- A modal window is shown. In the “Choose Template Type” drop-down select the “Section” type template.
- Enter a descriptive name for your template.
- Click “Create template”.
Edit template with Elementor Pro
Points 4-6 are very important. Do not skip them.
- After pressing “Create template” you will be taken to the Elementor frontend editor.
- In order to get access to Repeater fields you will need to go to “Section Settings”. Press the gear icon.
- In the settings view you’ll see an area called “Preview Settings”. Click it and select your post type and which post that shall be used.
If you are going to use a repeater field that has repeater field as subfield you need to select that field in the Repeater field dropdown.
- Click “Apply & preview”
- Click “Update”
- Refresh page. (This is so all the ACF fields are properly detected. There is no reloading of widgets after selecting a preview page.)
- Now you will have access to Repeater fields and more in the Dynamic Tags drop down. See the “Dynamic Tags” page for what tags are available.
- Design the template per usual Elementor design